Do you want to know what’s inside your PC but afraid of damaging the components if you open the chassis? Do you need help on upgrading or fixing your PC and the technician asked you of your system specs but you don’t know the answer?
If you often face those question then there is a very simple but powerful tool for you to use. I introduce to you CPU-Z by CPUID.
CPU-Z is a freeware utility that shows you all information about your PC including processor and motherboard.
With the right knowledge you acquired from CPU-Z, you can be sure of what hardware components you have and what possible system upgrades you can do.
Here’s what CPU-Z inspect on your system:
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instructions sets.
- Cache information.
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
Download this free utility today and find out everything about your CPU.