Huawei today released two new tablets, the MediaPad M3 designed for power-gamers and MediaPad T2 7.0 for casual gamers as well.
The MediaPad M3 is a power-house tablet that incorporates the latest and greatest from Huawei. It all starts with the inclusion of their best ARM CPU, the HiSilicon Kirin 950 which also powers their best smartphone to date. That CPU is paired with 4GB of internal memory so you are sure enough that playing experience will be excellent with minimum lag and stuttering.
Full Specification: Huawei MediaPad M3
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 950 octa-core processor
- Graphics: Mali-T880 MP4
- Storage: 32GB internal storage, MicroSD card slot with up to 128GB card support
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Connectivity: WiFi, 2G, 3G, LTE (supports 700MHz), Nano-SIM card slot
- Display: 8.4-inch screen, 2,560×1,600-pixel resolution IPS screen
- Special: Harman Kardon speakers
- Battery: 5100 mAh, Not user replaceable, Li – Polymer
- Camera: 8MP Front, 8MP Back
- Price: Php18,990.00
Next in line is the more affordable MediaPad T2 7.0 tablet. Nothing is special about this tablet except that it carries within it a large 5,000mAh battery for a reassuring longer hours of gaming and online social activities.
MediaPad T2 7.0 may not be your ideal machine for gaming but it is nonetheless worth considering for folks who only have casual gaming in mind.
Full Specification: Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- CPU: Spreadtrum SC9830I: Quadcore 1.5ghz A7
- Graphics: ARM Mali-400 MP2
- Storage: 16GB internal storage, MicroSD card slot with up to
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Connectivity: WiFi, 2G, 3G, LTE, Micro-SIM card slot
- Display: 7-inch, 1024×600 pixel resoluion IPS screen
- Special: Can power connected device via USB
- Battery: 4100 mAh, Not user replaceable, Li – Polymer
- Camera: 2MP Front, 2MP Back
- Price: Php7,490.00
Both tablets are available now in all Huawei experience stores and partner retailers nationwide.